Please do not send entries with a signature needed for receipt. Entries with signature required will incur an additional fee.
Visit the Competition Pages to Upload Documents
At this time, due to COVID-19 concerns, we are closing the show offices to the public, effective immediately. However, staff will be happy to continue to assist you through mail, email and phone calls.
EFFECTIVE 8/2020 - The USEF Entry Agreement is mandatory for all entries. To complete your entry, it should be emailed or upload with signatures and emergency contact number:
USEF ENTRY AGREEMENT
The new USEF Waiver and Release of Liability should be printed off and signed for every person and presented as you enter the show grounds:
News you can use...
- 12/1/2020 - Dressage Equitation - Two numbers (min. 3”x5”) must be provided to Equitation riders and they must be positioned on each side of the saddle pad to be clearly visible at all times.
- USEF and USDF Membership and Horse Registration Requirements
- 12/1/2019 - In order to enter a freestyle class at any level, a horse/rider combination must have received a minimum score of 63% for Training through Fourth levels and 60% for FEI levels in the highest test of the declared freestyle level or any test of a higher level at a USEF/USDF licensed Dressage Competition, Federation Licensed or FEI recognized Dressage Competition, or “open” Dressage class (i.e. open to all breeds) at a Federation Licensed Competition held prior to the competition where the horse/rider combination is entered to ride a freestyle class.
- Dressage Show Protocol - Show Information on Membership, Registrations, Etiquette, etc.
- 12/1/2018- Mandatory USEF SafeSport
Get the latest updates by subscribing to ShowSecretary.com updates