Please do not send entries with a signature needed for receipt. Entries with signature required will incur an additional fee.
Visit the Competition/Show Page to Upload Documents
The USEF Entry Agreement is mandatory for entries at all USEF recognized show. To complete your entry, it should be emailed or upload with signatures and emergency contact number:
USEF ENTRY AGREEMENT
News you can use...
- 12/1/2020 - Dressage Equitation and Materiale Classes - Two numbers (min. 3”x5”) must be provided to these riders and they must be positioned on each side of the saddle pad to be clearly visible at all times.
- 12/1/2019 - In order to enter a freestyle class at any level, a horse/rider combination must have received a minimum score of 63% for Training through Fourth levels and 60% for FEI levels in the highest test of the declared freestyle level or any test of a higher level at a USEF/USDF licensed Dressage Competition, Federation Licensed or FEI recognized Dressage Competition, or “open” Dressage class (i.e. open to all breeds) at a Federation Licensed Competition held prior to the competition where the horse/rider combination is entered to ride a freestyle class.
- 1/1/2019- Mandatory USEF SafeSport Training
- USEF and USDF Membership and Horse Registration Requirements
- Dressage Show Protocol - Show Information on Membership, Registrations, Etiquette, etc.
Get the latest updates by subscribing to ShowSecretary.com updates