Please do not send entries with a signature needed for receipt. Entries with signature required will incur an additional fee.
Visit the Competition Pages to Upload Documents
EFFECTIVE 8/2020 - The USEF Entry Agreement is mandatory for all entries. To complete your entry, it should be emailed or upload with signatures and emergency contact number:
USEF ENTRY AGREEMENT
The new USEF Waiver and Release of Liability should be printed off and signed for every person entering the show grounds:
News you can use...
- An Open Letter from the USDF President with UPDATED USDF REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING INFORMATION
- USEF and USDF Membership and Horse Registration Requirements
- 1/20/2020 - NEW FEI Tests - valid 1/1/2020
- 12/1/2019 - In order to enter a freestyle class at any level, a horse/rider combination must have received a minimum score of 63% for Training through Fourth levels and 60% for FEI levels in the highest test of the declared freestyle level or any test of a higher level at a USEF/USDF licensed Dressage Competition, Federation Licensed or FEI recognized Dressage Competition, or “open” Dressage class (i.e. open to all breeds) at a Federation Licensed Competition held prior to the competition where the horse/rider combination is entered to ride a freestyle class.
- Dressage Show Protocol - Show Information on Membership, Registrations, Etiquette, etc.
- 12/1/2018- Mandatory USEF SafeSport
Get the latest updates by subscribing to ShowSecretary.com updates